cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Michael Phillips <mphilli7...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Mgmt server dows before complete its tasks
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 00:53:11 GMT
I had a similar issue the other day and I had to manually remove the mgmt server from the DB.
I found 3 tables
mshostmshost_peerop_it_work.
The tables are linked so you have to remove the data from the bottom two before you can remove
the host from the mshost table. The tables are linked via the msid column.
**Side note
Reasons like yours are why I brought this up in the dev group as to why we need an option
in the GUI to cleanly remove a mgmt server. Seems like we are gaining some traction on it
so feel free to +1 this need to the dev group.