cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Michael Phillips <mphilli7...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Putting a bounty on the 4.3.0 debs with working vmware functionality...
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 23:48:49 GMT
I followed the docs as well, which was the same procedure as it was to build on 4.2.1....

> Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 19:46:21 -0400
> From: ilya.mailing.lists@gmail.com
> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Putting a bounty on the 4.3.0 debs with working vmware functionality...
>
> Michael,
>
> I've tried doing this on CentOS several weeks back - and i had no
> issues. I simply followed instructions in the docs.
>
> If you already waited for 2 weeks, i suggest waiting for 1 more. There
> is annoying bug with VMware which is being worked though it nothing
> build related.
>
> Regards
> ilya
>

> On 4/18/14, 3:32 PM, Michael Phillips wrote:
> > Been trying now for over 2 weeks to get working debs with vmware. For some reason
building the nonoss and packaging looks good to go, however once I install or upgrade, my
CS acts as if it has no vmware functionality. IE.. I get the following error messages...Unknown
API Command Vmware or java.lang.classnotfoundexception com.cloud.hypervisor.vmware.resource.vmwareresource
> > Soooo....tired of monkeying around with this. If someone can get me access to the
7 deb files with a working vmware stack we can negotiate a price....