cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: Cloudstack ceph primary storage
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 07:54:04 GMT
Since CloudStack 4.0 Primary Storage using Ceph's RBD is supported.

I'd recommend at least 4.2, but when 4.3.1 comes out there are some
fixes which fix some small bugs.

Stability wise it's just fine since that is all handled by KVM/Qemu and
librbd.

I made some improvements in deployment times, those will go into 4.4

For now I could recommend running with Ubuntu since that has the best
Ceph support. 14.04 (the new LTS) has all you need.

Wido