cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Alexander <thahart...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to deleted duplicate templates
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 05:52:12 GMT
After trying to add a new template using the register api call we ended
up with a number of identically named templates stuck. The problem was
that the download URL specified during registration was invalid and
returned a 404 error.

However after fixing the URL we registered the template again and
finally got it all working.

Our problem was that we now ended up with several templates with the
same name and no option to delete them. Everytime we tried to delete
them it failed to remove the templates.

Only after restarting the management server, at which point the
downloads completed successfully, were we able to delete the duplicate
templates.