cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gowar <...@whiteheat.org.uk>
Subject Re: Waiting some more to make sure there's no activity on VM
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 15:19:10 GMT
On Wed, 2014-04-09 at 14:15 +0100, Jonathan Gowar wrote:
> My 2nd test took the same 3 minutes to register.  All non HA instances
> went down, and the HA enabled instance attempted to migrate.  The SSVM
> had to migrate first, and then the virtual router, but it hasn't and
> again more flooding the logs with these:-

There is seemingly no change to the cluster, and the virtual router
decided it was time to work:-

14:30:11 r-4-VM Current State = Starting, Previous State = Stopped
15:34:33 r-4-VM Current State = Running, Previous State = Starting

An hour to decide that.  What are the usual causes for this sort of
behavour?  How can I create redundant virtual routers?

The HA instance has not yet come back online, I'll wait to see what
happens with this.

Regards,
Jon