cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaga...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Cloudstack and VMWare
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 11:03:47 GMT
Len,
To be more specific, we tested ACS 4.3 with Vcenter 5.5.
Thanks
/sudha

-------- Original message --------
From: Len Bellemore
Date:03/18/2014 3:46 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Cloudstack and VMWare

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know definitively if Cloudstack works with vCenter version 5.5?

Also, what's the latest version of ESXi that is supported?

Thanks
Len

IMPORTANT NOTICE. This electronic message contains information from Control Circle Ltd, which
may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual(s)
or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this electronic message in error, please notify me by telephone or email
(to the number or email address above) immediately. Activity and use of the ControlCircle
e-mail system is monitored to secure its effective operation and for other lawful business
purposes. Communications using this system will also be monitored and may be recorded to secure
effective operation and for other lawful business purposes