cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Tariq Iqbal <tariq.iq...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: The time of usage of vm is counted by 35 hrs a day.
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 09:15:50 GMT
Hi Nancy,

What are you seeing that indicates 35 hours are being accumulated, can  you provide an example?

Are you able to ask your HostBill representative for the following information:

1.       Provide the values to the following parameters configured on HostBill's CloudStack
management server that you are using:

*         usage.stats.job.exec.time

*         usage.stats.job.aggregation.range

*         usage.sanity.check.interval

*         usage.aggregation.timezone

*         usage.execution.timezone

2.       What version of CloudStack are they using?

3.       Are they providing you the VM usage data directly from the CloudStack Usage database
or via their own database/app?

Best Regards,

Tariq Iqbal