cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From moftah moftah <moft...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding CloudStack to existing Xenserver 6.2 pool
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 18:46:58 GMT
mmmm
Thanks for the advice :)

What I will do is that
1- I will eject one host from exisiting pool (the hosts are already under
commited)
2- setup cloudstack on the ejected host
3- will start adding vms to the new cloudstack cluster one by one
4-  when enough VMs moved that allow me to eject new host from esisting
pool I will free new host from exisitng pool
5- repeat steps 2-5

I think this will be the safest way

Another question Can I use the same NFS share for both cloudstack cluster
and xenserver pool or you think that clouldstack may delete all contents on
the NFS share ?

Thanks