cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Marty Sweet <msweet....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we boot a vm with a ubuntu 10.04 iso
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 21:50:57 GMT
Hi,

This is possible, could you let us know what error is being returned?
A copy + paste of the cloudstack management server log will also be ideal.

Thanks,
Marty Sweet

On 4 March 2014 07:59, Deepak Sihag <Deepak_Sihag@infosys.com> wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> I am trying to boot a VM using an ISO of Ubuntu 10.04 provided by Ubuntu community. I
have register the iso but when I am trying to launch an Instance it gives error.
> I have tried this with cloudstack 3.0 to 4.2 all versions. Every time the same thing.
So I need our help here. First thing is it possible to have a VM with GUI. If yes then how
can I use Ubuntu iso.