cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Marcus <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: KVM
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2014 23:25:13 GMT
Change the agent to debug mode by changing all 'INFO'  to 'DEBUG' in
/etc/cloudstack/agent/log4j.cloud, this will give you more info,
usually the agent can't find the required network config on the host
or something like that.

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 1:21 PM, MarĂ­a Noelia Gil <marianoelia.gil@um.es> wrote:
> Hi, I'm throwing the CloudStack agent with "CloudStack-setup-agent" command. Initially
shows "OK" and the configuration of the interface is unchanged, but the server can not find
the agent. I have looked at the log file and I found the following line: