cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From chris snow <chsnow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tinyLinux template failed to download - how to get cloudstack to retry?
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2014 19:14:44 GMT
I've just run into this issue again.  What is the correct way to
restart the ssvm?  Should I ssh into it and run the reboot command, or
can I use 'xe vm-reboot'?

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 10:38 AM, Prashant Kumar Mishra
<prashantkumar.mishra@citrix.com> wrote:
> Restarting ssvm should help. Also  you can check allow.internal in global settings
>
> ~prashant

runs of the script, the tinyLinux template has downloaded ok and becomes available.

> However, on the most recent run of the script, tinyLinux has failed to download for some
reason. Will cloudstack automatically retry the download (it doesn't seem to be), or is there
something I can do manually to make cloudstack retry?

http://lnkd.in/cw5k69