cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Peter Jönsson <peter.jons...@klarna.com>
Subject Re: packer for building cloudstack templates
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2014 22:20:04 GMT
Is it possible for you to share a log-file when running with PACKER_LOG=foo
packer build <template.json> ? I have an idea what the problem could be but
without logs it's kind of hard :)

Strange, by default if there is no ssh_key_path a key pair should be
created in cloudstack and we should use the public part to logon to the
machine that was started.