cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack DR Approach (not HA)
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 13:54:10 GMT
Look like Creating a Secondary Storage using Swift create a Region wide
Secondary Storage. So in theory if you have a Swift service across multiple
datacenter and the Cloudstack database replicated as well, you should be
able to recover from a lost data-center.

Although, I doubt I would consider snapshots in the secondary storage as
backup because in the case a Cloudstack Account get compromised all
snapshots could be destroyed.

Pierre-Luc Dion
514-447-3456, 1101
- - -