cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Michael Little <mlit...@redapt.com>
Subject Re: Local Storage
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 17:43:48 GMT
Which hypervisor are you using? I don't know the default for KVM, but am
pretty sure XenServer will use any LVM SRs that are preset. VMware will
likely use any existing local storage.

--Mike

--
*Mike Little *| Senior Cloud Solutions Engineer

*Redapt, Inc.*

T. 425 605 7135

E. mlittle@redapt.com

Blog <http://www.redapt.com/about/resources/blog/> *