cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Thehyperadvisor <thehyperadvi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to stop cloudstack DHCP server to allocate IP to another physical machines in network
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2014 17:15:00 GMT
Your ip shouldn't change once it's assigned but if you truly need to have it static in the
nic settings of the guest you can create a post process using the cloudstack api, if you want
to use the ip giving by cloudstack, for the template and OS that needs to deploy and set static
ips. Im not sure how others do it but I'm sure it's roughly the same type of process.

This post should help http://thehyperadvisor.com/2013/10/28/cloudstack-api-and-template-building-tip-1/

Antone
@thehyperadvisor
http://thehyperadvisor.com