cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Deepak Sihag <Deepak_Si...@infosys.com>
Subject How to stop cloudstack DHCP server to allocate IP to another physical machines in network
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2014 08:26:46 GMT
Hi all,

In my network I have one physical (external to cloudstack) DHCP server and in the same network
I have configured the CloudStack. As all CloudStack VM's MAC address starts with 06 so I configured
the external DHCP not to allocate IP to VM but cloudstack DHCP still can allocate the IP to
other physical machines in my network. So I want help on this, What can be done so that my
cloudstack DHCP vm does not allocate IPs to other machines in network.

Regards,
Deepak Sihag

Infosys e-mail system.