cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Cloudstack training - community offer
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 16:39:11 GMT
For our next  CloudStack Online bootcamp course, running 17-21 March , we are offering a 50%
discount for any community members (don't ask me to define that, somebody subscribed to one
of our lists will do)

The course is usually GBP1000, the offer makes it GBP500, for 15 hours of pure ACS training

Anybody interested, please follow the link below and choose the ticket type "CloudStack Community
members" to get the discount

The course runs across 5 days, in 3 hour slots at the following times.  It is led by an instructor
(@cloudangus is doing this one) and includes hands on labs

US West (PST) 9am - 12pm
US East (EST) 12pm - 3pm
UK (GMT) 5pm - 8pm
Europe (CET) 6pm - 9pm

For syllabus & to book, go here
http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/

*         DECLARATION: I always avoid posting anything commercial or $dayjob on list, but
this time I'm breaking my own rule as we want to make this offer to fellow community members.
If folks feel this is wrong, please do let me know

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO