cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kirk Kosinski <kirkkosin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is installing xstools.iso drivers enough for Windows VMs?
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 06:08:55 GMT
Hi, no, you should continue to use the applicable Windows OS Types for
Windows VMs.  The PV drivers will work correctly with the correct
Windows OS Type.  Furthermore, on XenServer hosts a Windows VM won't
work at all with a PV mode OS Type such as "Other PV".  Those OS Types
are only for OSs with PV support in the kernel (i.e. Linux).

Best regards,
Kirk