cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Erdősi Péter <f...@niif.hu>
Subject Re: SSO
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 21:50:35 GMT
Hello!

I recorded a jira feature request about this, but I make a workaround
too - while sso would be implemented -, because I wanted to auth users
with eduID.
My solution is a php based register page, which can be opened (from main
login page) after we had successfull login on idP.
After that, the script split up the eppn, and check the domain part, and
if it's not exist, make an api call, to add it.
The first part of eppn will be the username, which registred by an api
call, and the script generate a random password, which will be sent by
email.

If sb have account, they can also ask for a new password, and with some
more api call, you can set up limits.

I know, it's not SSO, but enough to me. :)

Dear,
  Peter

014.03.04. 20:34 keltezéssel, María Noelia Gil írta:
> Hello, I am studying the operation of single sign-on in CloudStack. Does anyone can provide
me information about this topic?