cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com>
Subject help with VPC and public IPs change
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:23:32 GMT
Hello guys,

I am changing my public IP range and I was having some issues with VPCs. I've managed to do
it without any issues for the normal networks by changing the values in the database, however,
The same procedure did not work for the VPCs. Here is what I've done:

Changed the relevant values from the old range to the new range in the user_ip_address and
firewall_rules tables. After that I've restarted the VPC, which has picked up the new ips
and the firewall rules. However, the VR only had a single source NAT ip address and not the
rest of ips it should have had. Also, the load balancing and port forwarding rules were not
showing up.

I did look at the load_balancing_rules table, but couldn't find the values that link back
to the old IPs.

Could some one please suggest to me what tables I should be changing for the VPCs to switch
the public IP range.

Many thanks

Andrei