cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sugandh S <s.suga...@rocketmail.com>
Subject vm stuck in starting state, unable to delete it
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 08:59:35 GMT
Hello all,

I am using CS 4.2 and my setup is as follows:

One server, running Ubuntu 12.04, is serving as both Cloudstack-management
server and Cloudstack-agent. Primary storage and secondary storage are
also provided by this server via NFS. For primary storage, export
location is /export/primary and for secondary storage, it is
/export/secondary.

Second server, also running Ubuntu 12.04, only serves as Cloudstack-agent.

Now, when I create vms they are stuck in starting state and I am unable to delete them.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks ahead,
Sugandh