cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Amin Samir <aminsamira...@hotmail.com>
Subject Nginx reverse proxy to cloud stack
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 01:57:44 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to configure Nginx to reverse proxy cloud stack to offload SSL, I have done the
following:
Installed the NginxCreated a virtual host with the following:server {
    server_name  amin.com.au;
 location / {
        proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $host;
        proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Server $host;
        proxy_pass http://localhost:8080/client/;
    }
When trying to log on to cloud stack it gives me wrong user name and password.I even added
the root to be root /usr/share/cloudstack-management/webapps/client/; index index.jsp; (still
does not authenticate me).
however when trying to log in using http://amin.com.au it authenticates me and works smoothly.

Any idea why is this happening.

Thanks in advance for advise what might be the cause.

Amin