cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Brent Clark <bcl...@tendrilinc.com>
Subject LDAP Authentication with CloudStack 4.2
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 21:55:37 GMT
Hi folks,

I am trying to use LDAP Authentication with CloudStack 4.2.1 and the
documents are a bit confusing.

I am able to enter LDAP settings in the WebGUI successfully. I'm stuck at
how to authenticate a user now.

>From what I have read, there is some talk that I need to create a regular
cloudstack user and it will auto-magically auth to LDAP. I have tried this
and doesn't seem to work as I can only login with the password set when the
user is created in the cloudstack webgui.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!
--
Brent S. Clark
NOC Engineer

2580 55th St.  |  Boulder, Colorado 80301
www.tendrilinc.com  |  blog <http://www.tendrilinc.com/news-room/blog/>
<http://www.tendrilinc.com/>

use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.