cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Brent Clark <bcl...@tendrilinc.com>
Subject DNS domain name questions
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 23:31:54 GMT
Hello,

1st I want to thank you all for you help with my LDAP authentication. Its
working now. :)

My next issue is that the servers that are being built from templates are
ending up with a DNS domain name of cs1cloud.local instead of the DNS
domain name I set (example.com lets say).

I have looked at all the Global Settings to change it to the domain I want
and restarted, but its still happening.

Looking over everything I see the cs1cloud.local as the Network Domain on
my Nework called defaultGuestNetwork. I am thinking this is where it needs
to change.... but there isnt an option in the WebGUI to change it.

How can I resolve my issue.

Many many thanks!

--
Brent S. Clark
NOC Engineer

2580 55th St.  |  Boulder, Colorado 80301
www.tendrilinc.com  |  blog <http://www.tendrilinc.com/news-room/blog/>
 <http://www.tendrilinc.com/>

use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.