cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ian Duffy <...@ianduffy.ie>
Subject Re: CloudStack Authentication
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 11:59:36 GMT
Hi Maria,

All the user authenticators broken up into plugins.

Best way to learn about them is to read some of the code:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/tree/master/plugins/user-authenticators

With Cloudstack it will attempt to use each authenticator on login. If one
fails it will try another, if they all fail the login fails. If one
succeeds the user is granted access.

Hope this helps, the developer list might be able to assist more.
dev@cloudstack.apache.org