cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Using external gateway for managed VMs
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 17:15:11 GMT
You could create a shared network as this does not have NAT function so VR provides only DHCP,
DNS & User Data, you then specify the Gateway when you create the network pointing it
at a physical Router or L3 switch etc.

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<htp://www.shapeblue.com/>
| Twitter:@cloudstackguru<https://twitter.com/#!/cloudstackguru>

ShapeBlue Ltd, 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4HS<x-apple-data-detectors://5>

On 27 Feb 2014, at 16:43, "Derek Cole" <derek.cole@gmail.com<mailto:derek.cole@gmail.com>>