cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Nascimento <daniel.nascime...@telecall.com>
Subject New CloudStack Old Pool XenServer
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 12:20:42 GMT
Hello everyone.

I´m already working with hypervisor XenServer for a while and in production.
Is there anyway to add my old pool (cluster as u guys call it) to a brand new cloudstack environment?

I was trying the demo version, and of course the mount points fail for it belongs to a older
and active pool resource.

I was trying to migrate - but it will consume a lot of time doing it - for I have to move
guests to free a full host.. attach it to the new cloudstack instance... them migrate everything
back - so it is really that hard?
Is there "smart way" for doing so?

Thank you all,

Daniel Nascimento