cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sanjeev Neelarapu <sanjeev.neelar...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Error Adding S3 Secondary Storage
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 05:16:46 GMT
In a zone we can have secondary storages with only one provider type. Since you have already
added NFS as secondary storage you are seeing that error while adding another secondary storage
with S3 as the provider.
If you want to use S3 please remove NetApp export and use it as NFS staging storage. For more
information refer to CS 4.2 Admin guide.

Thanks,
Sanjeev

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Delp [mailto:aaron.delp@citrix.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2014 4:16 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Error Adding S3 Secondary Storage

Hello all - I'm trying to add Amazon S3 Secondary Storage and have hit a snag. I have a NetApp
filer that serves as the NFS scratch space (/vol/exports/temp) and I can add this as a plain
NFS Secondary Storage mount. If I try to add S3 using my Amazon credentials and my NFS info
I get the following: You can only add new image stores from the same provider NFS already
added.

Any ideas on how to proceed?

Thank you!