cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From motty cruz <motty.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CS4.2 monitor instance memory usage
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 16:25:25 GMT
Thank you Rafael,
I apologize for not being specific, the command I was referring to:

cloudstack-setup-databases cloud:*dbpassword*@*dbhost* -e
*encryption_type* -m *management_server_key* -k *database_key* -i
*management_server_ip*

that command is for new installation, if i ran that command i will
wipe out my database, is there a similar command to connect new
management server to existing setup?

Thanks,