cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From motty cruz <motty.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CS 4.2 System VMs Secondary Storage VM
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 00:11:28 GMT
I have four network adapter two are going to storage, one is for
public/guest and one for management so i have two briges cloudbr0 and
cloudbr1 interface eth0 pong to cloudbr0 and eth1 poing to
cloudbr1(management)

I am able to ping to the bridges.

when I go to "Dashboard" on the GUI, my secondary storage says 0 although I
know we have used 5% of its capacity.

I am able to ping storage server, even mount the a test directory.

any suggestions?

Thanks alot