cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Hollman Enciso R." <hollman.enc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: force expunge disks
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 18:31:31 GMT
You have to wait the interval configured on global settings:

expunge.delay    Determines how long (in seconds) to wait before actually
expunging destroyed vm. The default value = the default value of
expunge.interval

expunge.interval    The interval (in seconds) to wait before running the
expunge thread.

I can't remember the default time, i think that it's 42 hours. i Change it
to 1 hour (in seconds)

and that's it

--
Hollman Eduardo Enciso R.