cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jayapal Reddy Uradi <jayapalreddy.ur...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [Doc] [4.3] Service Monitoring Tool for Virtual Router for Review [CLOUDSTACK-5292]
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 04:38:22 GMT
Hi Radhika,

The configuration is from the global settings.

Thanks,
Jayapal
On 29-Jan-2014, at 9:56 AM, Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyetath@citrix.com>
 wrote:

> We have the UI item coming up for this feature: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-5966

clear on how I use it. If it isn't intended to be exposed to the administrator and just runs
in the background like so many things in CloudStack does already, why document it at all in
the admin guide? Why I read that there is a monitoring tool it instantly makes me want to
go check status, so that I know that I can verify status if something goes awry.

> --David
>
> On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 1:02 AM, Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyetath@citrix.com>
wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> 4.3 Documentation is getting ready to be reviewed. I have prepared the first draft
for the feature, Enhanced Upgrade for Virtual Router.