cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Derek Cole <derek.c...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Need help with advanced zone/2 nics
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 13:47:36 GMT
I saw those egress rules and I set it to allow all. If I try to ping
out, I can see the request going through all of my system vms and the
VR. Does this imply that this setup is correct and maybe I have some
vlan problem on my switch?

Sent from my Windows Phone From: Sanjeev Neelarapu
Sent: 1/23/2014 11:59 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: Need help with advanced zone/2 nics
Hi,

If you have used the default network offering
(DefaultIsolatedNetworkOfferingWithSourceNatService) to create the
guest network then by default egress traffic is blocked because the
egress default policy is set to denied in the default offering.
You may need to allow the required traffic using egress rules.

Thanks,
Sanjeev