cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Shanker Balan <shanker.ba...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: SSH connection issue in CS 4.1.1
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2014 18:52:59 GMT
Hi Hoang,

comments inline.

On 04-Jan-2014, at 5:31 pm, Hoang Minh <minhhoang@resl.kaist.ac.kr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am currently using CloudStack 4.1.1 with Advanced Networking. I have set
> things up successfully, and I can ssh into my instances using public ip
> address.
>
> However, after I ssh into my instance, sometimes the connection freezes and
> I cannot type any commands for a while, then it starts working normally
> again. This has been happening for a while now, and I cannot figure out any
> possible problems with this. Does anyone have the same issue and know
> possible problems and solutions for this? Thank you.

The ssh connection issue could be purely network related. Could you check the
quality of your network for packet loss?

--
@shankerbalan

M: +91 98860 60539 | O: +91 (80) 67935867
ShapeBlue Services India LLP, 22nd floor, Unit 2201A, World Trade Centre, Bangalore - 560
055

**NEW!** CloudStack 4.2 training<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
08/09 January 2014, London<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
13-17 January 2014, GLOBAL. Instructor led, On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>