cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Vadim Kimlaychuk <Vadim.Kimlayc...@Elion.ee>
Subject Cloudstack advanced networking for development environment
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 07:32:06 GMT
Hi all,

            We would like to setup small cloud to make tests before going to production. This
cloud supposed to have the same “advanced networking” configuration deployed over plain
network under 192.168.1.0/24 subnet.
            Roughly this:
                        192.168.1.1 – external GW, DHCP, internet
                        192.168.1.2-99 – guests
                        192.168.1.101-199 – management, load balancer, VIP-s
                        192.168.1.200-210 – storage

Is it possible to make such a setup without using external L3 level switches? I.e. is it possible
to route internal traffic through some kind of virtual switch? What it can be?

Appreciate your thoughts,

Vadim Kimlaychuk
integratsiooni arhitekt
tel. 640 2297