cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Tamas Monos <tam...@veber.co.uk>
Subject Usage record clean-up?
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 11:32:01 GMT
Dear everyone,

We have a running 3.0.2 for nearly two years now and it seems our billing integration is falling
apart as taking ages getting the usage records from the DB via the API.
There was a bug opened for that before the Jira "migration" and I can't find it since which
described that the retrieval of the records is very inefficient as rather than asking a few
complex queries it asks thousands of simple ones.

Do anyone have any idea whether it is possible for me to clean up the usage records from the
database allowing faster selects safely?
There is no need to retain more than the last months'

Thanks,

Tamas