cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Abu Bashiri <abu.bashiri...@gmail.com>
Subject management server DB timeout
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 13:33:56 GMT
Hey Guys,

just some short question. Is there a way to increase the DB timeout for the
management server?

I use mha for mysql master / slave automatic failover. Everything works but
everytime I perform a master failover and the virtual IP changes, the
management server shows me immediately the following:

DB communication problem detected, fence it

2014-01-21 14:19:51,502 DEBUG [cloud.cluster.ClusterManagerImpl]
(Cluster-Notification-1:null) Notify management server node isolation to
listeners

2014-01-21 14:19:51,503 ERROR [cloud.cluster.ClusterFenceManagerImpl]
(Cluster-Notification-1:null) Received node isolation notification, will
perform self-fencing and shut myself down

Can we avoid that self-fencing?

I already had a look at db.properties file but I cannot find a timeout
value.

thx