cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Amin Samir <aminsamira...@hotmail.com>
Subject VM's on cloudstack hosts not communicating to the internet (advanced networking mode)
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 02:29:28 GMT
Hello,
I need support in an issue that i am facing, I have installed cloudstack in advanced mode,
my VM's on cloudstack hosts not communicating to the internet, from the virtual router can
not ping the gateway, however from the gateway can ping the system vm's and they are all tagged.
Environment is as follows:1) Management Network / Pod is 192.168.1.0/24 Vlan 20 and the MS
server & Hyper visor ports are set to trunk all vlan, their native / untagged vlan is
20.2) Guests vlan ranges 200-1200 and subnet 10.1.1.0/243) Public network is 10.0.0.0/5 tagged
vlan 50 (not real IP's)4) Management Server is Ubuntu 12, Cloudstack is 4.2, Xen Server 6.2
(open vswitch mode)
Port forward is working fine and can access the vm's from outside networks, however can not
access internet from vm's, logged in to the system virtual router and can not ping gateway.
And verified the vlan's functionality with different physical & virtual environments.
Could anyone please help?
Thanks in advance.
Amin Samir