cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sanjeev Neelarapu <sanjeev.neelar...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Password reset feature and "User Data" service
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 05:15:41 GMT
Hi,

Create another network offering with dhcp,dns and userdata service and undate the shared network
with these offerings. While doing the network update choose not to change the network cidr.

Thanks,
Sanjeev

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrija Panic [mailto:andrija.panic@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 3:31 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Password reset feature and "User Data" service

Hi,

I have kind of problem and need advice please.

I have 1 shared network for assigning public IP addresses to all VMs we create - with DHCP,DNS,
and Virtual Router, as the services that are enabled in this networking tempalte.

Now I want to enable "password management/reset" features, but I got error messages "user
data" service is not enabled for my network id=212.

So since modifications of Network tempalte is not possible, and the modification of the already
deployed Network (id=212) is not possible....
is there a change to hack the database to include the "User Data" service as the service in
both the netowrk template, and for the already used network (id=212)....

Any help would be really appriciated...

Thanks,
--

Andrija Panić