cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ian Service <iserv...@ts2.ca>
Subject Managing non-CS resources with the Virtual Router
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 16:04:41 GMT
I read in the release for 4.2 that there was a way to manage devices that
weren't VMs with the CloudStack Virtual router.

This is something I've had to do manually so that VMs and real devices
could share the same VLAN harmoniously but I'd really like to have it
integrated in the VR config so that in the event it gets destroyed, it
would rebuild those rules properly.

So how can I add a Guest Network Range to an existing network (assuming
API) and then how do I assign a device one of those IPs so that it's
available form the CloudStack UI so that I can give it port forwards.

Thanks,

- Ian