cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Password reset feature and "User Data" service
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 15:46:38 GMT
Anyone?, I'm desperate...lot of production VMs running, can't really
experiment by stopping all of them... ?

http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.2.0/html-single/Installation_Guide/index.html#change-network-offering-on-guest-network
 says I only need to stop VMs, if decide to use external device
instead of
CS VR (which is NOT the case with me).

So, why don't I see the edit button on the shared network? (I DO see Edit
button for isolated networks that are already in use...) ?

Regards,
Andrija

Andrija Panić
  http://admintweets.com