cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Password reset feature and "User Data" service
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 16:45:17 GMT
Well, I prefer to do it via CloudMonkey, not using API that much,,,:

Will the folowing do the job:

cloudmonkey update network id=xxxIdOfNetworkToBeUpdatedxxx
networkofferingid=xxxNewNetworkOfferingIDxxx

What I'm asking - do I need to define any other parametres for update
beside the "NetworkOfferingID" (I want to keep CIDR as sugested by Sanjeev)
?

Thanks for you help