cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Merging/Removing Secondary Storage NFS
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2013 15:14:21 GMT
HI Geoff,
I have just added new NFS secondary storage to CS.
Can you please tell, when shall I expect all existing ISOs and templates to
be copied over (start being copied...) - so far, I can observe NO network
traffic.
Is this maybe configurable like purge thread, or similar ? I have also
issues the script for checking the SSVM (
/usr/local/cloud/systemvm/ssvm-check.sh) and have no problems so far.

More important, I can confirm that I do NOT have checksum inside the
"template.properties" on public templates, only on system templates...
And I can confirm that I do not have public templates being replicated on
all NFS storages...that is strange. ISOs do get replicated, but public
templates does not...
Is this a bug or what...? I can not observer any errors in management log...

Thanks,
Andrija

--

Andrija Panić