cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Password reset feature and "User Data" service
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 16:08:21 GMT
>From the
http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.2.0/html-single/Installation_Guide/index.html#change-network-offering-on-guest-network

There should be the "edit" button on the network, but I dont see it, only
the "restart" and "delete" netowrk buttons...This shared network is shared
type, defined vlan ID, and has DNS/DHCP as the services provided by Virtual
Router...

Not sure why I don't see the edit button...

On 5 December 2013 09:57, Andrija Panic <andrija.panic@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Sanjeev for inputs. Can you please confirm that updating network
> is possible only from API - I can not find it anywhere in GUI ?
> Also how should I handle VLAN assigment to this shared network - now vlan
> 500 is assigned...I suppose when updating the network (with the new
> networking template), that already deployed network should retain it's vlan
> and IP ranges, right ?
>
> Thank you very much...
>

> On 5 December 2013 06:15, Sanjeev Neelarapu <sanjeev.neelarapu@citrix.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Create another network offering with dhcp,dns and userdata service and
>> undate the shared network with these offerings. While doing the network
>> update choose not to change the network cidr.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sanjeev

Andrija Panić
  http://admintweets.com