cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Peter Zhai <peter.z...@gmail.com>
Subject Xen Nic missing after reboot ,10 hosts
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 18:05:26 GMT
Hello,

My cloudstack 4.02 environment has 10 Xen 6.0 hosts ,i did not change
anything lately but start from last week ,many of my Xen hosts will lost
NIC after reboot ,which caused the VM instance on those hosts are not able
to start also.

I guess it is not pool master issue because some of the slave host still
function . I installed all the Xen server hotfix i can found but it did not
help at all .

There is still enough disk space on host .

Any one met the same issue before on Xen host ??  or KVM is more stable
than Xen ?

Peter