cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From umesh kute <umeshvk...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding cloudstack automation
Date Sun, 08 Dec 2013 06:28:57 GMT
Hi All,
Good morning !!!
I am working as QA engineer and I am new to the cloudstack community.
We have started using cloudstack and deployed it in our infrastructure.

Can somebody please help me in identifying the good automation
framework/tool/anything? The main intention is we want to automate the
infrastructure validation related cases (for e.g. create/update/delete
cases for instances, project, network, etc...)

It would be good if you can help in identifying it.

Please note: I have gone through cloudmonkey. But i haven't found much help
on it. May be i need to search a bit more.. I am also going through the
marvin and planning to setup it. If apart from these two, if anyone has
different view please suggest.

Also, if somebody has any pointers on cloudmonkey and marvin or any more
info on this (like, if it would suffice the infrastructure validation
related cases i mentioned above) any pros/cons would really be helpful for
me...

Appreciate any help on this and looking forward for the response on this!!!

Thanks and Regards
-- Umesh Kute