cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Shanker Balan <shanker.ba...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: SecurityGroups, Advanced Zone And DefaultSharedNetworkOfferingWithSGService
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 04:08:11 GMT
On 05-Dec-2013, at 3:06 am, Radek Smigielski <radek.smigielski@ymail.com> wrote:

>>> FWIW, it works over here with the DB hack. :)
> Interesting, have you destroyed and re-created VR after you made a db hack?

Not yet.

I just redid the setup with Advanced Zone + Security Groups enabled.
I don’t really like the “reduced” functionality so gonna keep it simple with
a Basic Zone and an Advanced Zone.

--
@shankerbalan

M: +91 98860 60539 | O: +91 (80) 67935867
ShapeBlue Services India LLP, 22nd floor, Unit 2201A, World Trade Centre, Bangalore - 560
055