cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh Battala <rajesh.batt...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [Advanced Zone] HTTP Load Balancing 503 Service Not Availbale
Date Sun, 22 Dec 2013 14:24:08 GMT
1. Please add firewall rule to allow the traffic.
2. disable/allow 80 port in the guest os.

Are you using the default centos template?

Thanks
Rajesh Battala

-----Original Message-----
From: Francesco Maria Magnini [mailto:fmm1982@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2013 7:37 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [Advanced Zone] HTTP Load Balancing 503 Service Not Availbale

Hi,

I tried to setting up load balancing between 3 VMs.
I installed apache on them and disabled selinux, afterwards I acquired a new public IP address
from the web gui and configured it as Load Balancer.

From the web browser, pointing to the public IP address i get the error

503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.

In the graph diagram, where the UI listed the Load Balancer and the firewall above, I configured
also the FW for incoming traffic on port 80.

Any ideas?

--
“I videogiochi non influenzano i bambini.
Voglio dire, se pac-man avesse influenzato la nostra generazione, staremmo tutti saltando

(Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989)