cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ron Gage <...@rongage.org>
Subject Adding an ISO image
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2013 17:59:05 GMT
Hi!

I am trying to add an ISO image to my test environment and it appears to
not be going too well.

I went through the "Register ISO" process in the templates section under
the ISO view.  No errors came back, the notification came through at the
top, and the ISO I registered showed up in the list of ISOs.  When I
refreshed the ISO page view, the just-registered ISO disappeared.

Looking at my secondary storage does not show anything getting copied
over to it at all (the free disk space is staying constant). The ISO
location is a secondary NFS server where I have WebDAV enabled and no
credentials required for access.

Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

Ron