cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Shanker Balan <shanker.ba...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: VM's on cloudstack hosts not communicating to the internet (advanced networking mode)
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 06:37:12 GMT
On 03-Dec-2013, at 11:44 am, Amin Samir <aminsamiramin@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I'd like to thank you all for your support, it turned out it switch port issue, I will
reconfigure the switch port security and it should work.

I was inspired to make a blog post about it.

http://shankerbalan.net/blog/internet-not-working-on-cloudstack-vms/

Hth.

--
@shankerbalan

M: +91 98860 60539 | O: +91 (80) 67935867
ShapeBlue Services India LLP, 22nd floor, Unit 2201A, World Trade Centre, Bangalore - 560
055